Guitar Lessons | Artist development
- Qualifications: BBC (Bachelor of broadcasting & communications)
- Pricing: $30per half hour, $50 per hour
- Styles: Rock, Blues, Metal, Pop, Funk, Easy Listening, Jazzy, Fusion
- Suitability: 9 and above, any stage.
Diego is a musician, producer, singer & songwriter based in Christchurch, New Zealand. He has been playing guitar and singing for more than 17 years. His experience includes playing at Hard Rock cafe, Planet Hollywood, and other venues overseas.
As a producer and composer, Diego’s jingles & sound-beds are being used in Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Iran & Israel in feature films, radio, short films, advertising, and corporate profiles.
Apart from performing and writing, Diego also gives guitar lessons in his studio (AVPRO).
Guitar lesson in a studio environment!
From beginner to expert.
– Learn how to play by ear and improvise better.
– Improve your “feel” so you will be able to improvise and play a wide range of music genre!
– Perfect your guitar techniques like tapping, sweep, alternate picking, etc
– Train your ears to be able to know & predict the chords that are being played or are going to be played.
– Lessons are designed more towards real life application rather than just theories.
(90% – 10% respectively = more fun)
Lesson may include (if you wish to learn these) the technical side of guitar playing such as : guitar effects, building a guitar rig, digital audio workstations & plug ins, digital recording, guitar set-up, effect chain, etc.
Studio environment. Relaxed, friendly and professional!