Guitar School (Wellington)
Guitar Lessons | Ensemble Coaching, Theory Lessons
- Qualifications: BMus(Hon), GDipTchg (Secondary), BTh
- Pricing: 1/2 hour lessons are $30, or $19 p/p for a group lesson
- Styles: Chords, Tabs, Notation
- Suitability: 6+, Beginner to Advanced
Tim is one of the leading classical guitarists in the country with over 20 years of experience on the instrument, and is a member of the New Zealand Guitar Quartet. He has studied at university level under perhaps the best classical guitar tutors in the country, Matthew Marshall and Gunter Herbig, graduating with an Honours degree in classical guitar performance. He is also a trained secondary school teacher, with a Graduate Diploma in Teaching.
Guitar Lessons in Wellington… or anywhere in New Zealand and the world through Skype!
Here are some reasons to study at the Guitar School:
– Be equipped with the right foundations; avoid frustrations & bad habits.
– Holistic approach to music reading, musicianship, and practical theory.
– Experienced, professional tutors.
What will you get out it?
– Lifetime’s reward in music.
– A Social hobby others can share in.
– Extra-musical benefits of helping mental development in childhood, and supporting well-being in later life.